Terms & Conditions
– All guests to carry a photo identity card (Issued by Govt) to be presented during registration.
– Foreign Nationals must present an original Passport and details as mandated by Govt . regulations
– Right of admission reserved . Reservations are not transferable.
– Smoking zone to be made use of. Kindly avoid smoking in rooms & common places.
– Pets are not allowed at the resort.
– Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the resort.
– Any damage to resorts assets / valuables will be charged accordingly.
– The use of resort premises, lawn and banquet hall for events or photo shoots is chargeable.
– The resort reserves the right to change or cancel reservations in case of unforeseeable circumstances.
– The cab transport service is provided as an ancillary service and the Resort is not accountable to any issues related to the facilities provided.
– Terms and Conditions and Cancellation policies applicable as per Group , Commercial or Individual bookings .
– The guest agrees that the content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
– All standard policies pertaining to hotel/ hospitality industry are applicable, when specific reservation policy is not mentioned.
– Any disputes arising out of the stay will fall within the Jurisdiction of Chennai courts only.
The resort can modify these terms and conditions without notice.
– The Guest indemnifies and holds the Resort harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation and the stay.
– The activities and experiences listed by the resort are not part of the paid stay package, and guests may use the facility at their own discretion and risk.
– The Resort management is not liable or responsible for any accident or injury to persons, nor for the loss or damage of properties within or outside the resort premises during the stay.